WHO PUT THE WORD "BREAK" AT THE END OF "SPRING BREAK?"

This is Spring Break week in Odessa. Since April will be working, I will be keeping Cameron, Brennon, and Kielyn. Our Aubreigh will be joining us in a few days. Fun, fun, fun at Mamma's Day Care! Bring on Spring Break, 2011.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Today is the first day of Spring Break, 2011. I just returned home from UIL judging in San Antonio and Abilene. Nothing on my schedule for the next week except keeping my kiddos. I think I will resurrect my Spring Break blog. I don't know exactly where it will lead...........nothing much on the agenda. But this is the Lollar household........one never knows. Welcome, Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back Home in Austin

Back Home in Austin
Aubreigh shows off her rose bush

A beautiful spring afternoon

A beautiful spring afternoon
Cameron and Aubreigh shooting hoops

Kathy and the Kids Playing Outside

Kathy and the Kids Playing Outside
Kielyn gets a ride in her wagon. (Notice the towels in the bottom....she didn't want to get dirty.)

A FAIR TRADE ????

Last Thanksgiving, Steve and I became foster grandparents to "Cassie," Natalie's Sheltie. Now that she has a good yard for Cassie, it was time to return her to her family.

Natalie and I agreed to meet on Saturday, March 14 in Sonora to trade Cassie for Joel and Aubreigh. She got a very well mannered doggie. I got two kids. A FAIR TRADE ???? I think not!

Taking Cassie Home

Taking Cassie Home
My traveling buddy, Cameron, takes care of Cassie during the trip.

Don't tell my mama that Cassie helped me drive. She'll never let me out on the road again!

Cassie needs to "freshen up"

SLEEPOVER

Goodnight, kids.

The boys brush together.

Aubreigh reads to Kielyn

I love to read to my babies